We are pleased to announce the availability of the following product on October 8, 2019.
Dragon Medical One 5.0 SR1 release date: October 8, 2019
Nuance recommends that all clients upgrade to this release.
- Microsoft .NET 4.6 or above is required for all future releases of Dragon Medical One. Please plan to upgrade to Microsoft .NET 4.6 to be prepared for future releases.
- Resiliency Mode: As part of our commitment to transparency and up-time, Dragon Medical One will now notify users if functionality (Auto-textand Step-by-Step commands) is unavailable due to downtime of the Nuance Management Server, which will allow users to alter their documentation method until the service is restored.
- Improved recognition where audio quality is impacted by magnetic interference caused by computers with improperly grounded power supplies.
- Addressed several dictation issues related to Dragon Medical One working in EHR environments including Cerner Millennium, GE Centricity, and MEDITECH Expanse.
- Improved logging performance.
Please contact us if you have additional questions regarding this release toll-free at 1-833-341-1411.