Nuance officially released the final US version of Dragon Medical Practice Edition on Monday, June 7, 2021.
DMPE 4.3.1 is a full release for customers that use Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2.x, 3.x and 4.x. This release is provided for US English, UK English, French, and German.
- Security enhancements to improve Dragon’s security and resiliency.
- Removed unused binaries related to the old Sax-based engine for Advanced Scripting.
- An earlier version of DMPE added WinWrap Basic as the scripting engine for the Advanced Scripting feature; replacing the SAX engine in older releases.
- Product updates are now handled by FlexNetConnect to better support the downloading of large installers.
- Note: When you check for updates and there are no updates available, DMPE 4.3.1 will not display any messages.
|RAM:||Minimum: 4 GB for all operating systems.|
|CPU:||Minimum: 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.|
|Free hard disk space:||4GB if DVD installation, or12GB if downloading installation files|
|Supported operating systems:||Windows 7, 8.1, and 10, 32-bit and 64-bitWindows Server 2008 R2Windows Server 2012Windows Server 2012 R2Windows Server 2016Windows Server 2019|
|Other:||Internet Explorer 11 or the current version of Chrome or Edge for online Help and for installation if installing from the WebMicrosoft .NET Framework version 4.5.2 or laterGenerally, the .NET Framework is pre-installed on Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 computers. If you do not have it installed, you are prompted to install it during Dragon’s installation.Nuance does not provide the .NET Framework with your installation; you must download the installation file from microsoft.com.Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Runtime (full build only)If you do not have it installed, you are prompted to install it during Dragon’s installation.An audio input device capable of 16-bit recording for dictation|
For complete instructions on upgrading Dragon Medical Practice Edition click here: Dragon Medical Practice Edition Release Notes