A high sensitive noise cancelling Desktop Microphone with a USB interface and standard input and output sound jacks. Digital control panel with user programmable volume buttons. Detachable and Interchangeable microphone boom with flexible tip for perfect positioning. Industry first integrated ‘Speech Equaliser (EQ)’ and ‘Automatic Gain Control (AGC)’ or Amplifier for long and variable range dictation. Wideband and 20 kHz High Definition VoIP. Insulated USB cable with gold plated connectors. Two-year warranty. The new SpeechWare USB 3-in-1 TableMike is the collaborative result of several years of the best European design informed with continuous input from numerous experienced speech recognition resellers and users worldwide. Awarded a Best in class “5 Dragons” certification by Nuance, the developer of Dragon NaturallySpeaking. The TableMike was recognised as the Best microphone with “4.5 mice” by the leading American computing magazine MacWorld US. In Europe, the German publication MacWelt explicitly highlighted the excellent accuracy of the TableMike with Dragon Dictate 3, along with the freedom of movement during dictation -“SpeechMatic” technology.
- USB Desktop Microphone with standard 3.5 mm Mic input and output sound jacks
- Detachable and interchangeable flexible microphone boom (40 cm or 16″) for easier removal, portability and storage
- Industry first integrated ‘Speech Equaliser (EQ)’ and ‘Automatic Gain Control (AGC)’ or Amplifier for superior performance with Speech recognition, Voice recording and wideband or 20 kHz High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony. The combination of the EQ & AGC delivers very high recognition accuracy from 10 cm up to 50 cm (4″ to 20″) range, depending upon voice volume and ambient noise, comparable to that of the best headsets. Unlike conventional microphones, which require keeping always the same dictation distance, as you move away it automatically increases its volume (“SpeechMatic” technology). Optimal dictation distance: about 25 cm or 10″ under Green LED.
- Long and variable range Speech recognition (with ‘EQ’ & ‘AGC’)
- High quality Voice and Music recording
- Full duplex (simultaneous Sound in and out) Wideband or High Definition (HD) Voice over IP (VoIP) or Internet telephony
- Full duplex Video conferencing & Podcasting
- Download TableMike Config Controller free for configuration
Operating System: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / MacOS X / most Linux versions without additional USB Sound drivers
Compatible Software: DictaLaw, QuickTypist, Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Window Speech Recognition, ViaVoice, Skype, Google Voice, VoipBuster, etc.