Professional Dictation, Simplified.
Record your voice and manage dictation workflow with enhanced clarity and increased flexibility in any environment.
Olympus makes dictation simple with the DS-2600, providing an easy-to-navigate user interface and dual-directional stereo recording for public and crowded spaces, ideal for professionals and individuals who get things done. With advanced features including a superior noise canceling system, 4-position slide switch, and three different recording formats, the DS-2600 will increase dictation management efficiency. Equipped with dual microphones to control the directionality, designed for superior conference recording. A triple layer studio quality filter ensures accurate voice capture while reducing unwanted sounds such as breath and wind vibrations. This ensures superior accuracy for high-quality recordings, enhancing software transcription ability.
Built with an intuitive design and equipped with a 4-position slide switch, the DS-2600 is designed to be productive and dependable, for individuals working in any environment. Complete with a wide range of editing options for easy text creation to quickly modify your files, the DS-2600 will make turning recordings into notes as effortless as possible.
- Dual-directional microphones for stereo recording capability
- Triple-layer sound studio pop filter blocks breath and wind vibrations
- Directional Stereo Recording optimized for Conference settings
- Designed for anyone in a position where recording makes life simpler, from lawyer to blogger
- Easy dictation management with DSS Player Standard
- Precise 4-position slide switch (REC / STOP / PLAY / REW)
- Full Color 2.4 inch TFT LCD
- Rechargeable Li-ion-battery (1350mAh)
- Storage media: 2GB Internal, up to 32GB (External SD)
- DS‑2600 Digital Voice Recorder
- DSS Player Standard License & Software Download Link (Mac & PC) – Dictation Module
- CS-151 Carrying case
- KP-30 microUSB Cable
- LI‑92B Rechargeable Lithium‑Ion battery
- Instruction Manual