The Andrea ANR-950 Bluetooth® wireless headphone with Active Noise Reduction (ANR) technology eliminates unwanted noise, creating a peaceful listening environment. The ANR-950 offers superior noise reduction to simply enjoy the quiet or to listen to high fidelity sound without the distraction of background noise.
The incredible sound with active noise reduction makes the ANR-950 perfect for music listening, reducing noise in aircraft cabins or for use in other noisy environments. The ANR feature can be used in both Bluetooth® mode and in auxiliary mode when plugging into an airline seat. Originally developed and approved as a low-cost solution for school testing in the United Kingdom’s DSA market, the ANR-950 is the perfect option for schools that require an affordable ANR headphone solution for students of any age.
The ANR-950’s 40-millimeter drivers utilize high-power neodymium magnets to deliver true high-definition sound in a wide dynamic range. The headphone is lightweight with a padded headband and plush ear cushions for all-day comfort.
- Active noise reduction technology (ANR) eliminates unwanted noise, creating a peaceful listening environment
- Soft vinyl closed ear cushions create a tight seal around the ears and reduce ambient noise
- Fully collapsible design makes headphones perfect for travel with included carry case
- Extra-soft, padded headband delivers lightweight comfort for extended listening sessions
- 40mm speakers with 20-20,000 Hz frequency response offers a full range of deep bass and treble clarity for ultimate sound quality
- Includes an auxiliary 3.5mm cable for use with any non-Bluetooth® device and a USB charging cable
- Convenient, built-in microphone allows for easy, hands-free call answering and redial
The ANR-950 is compatible with all Bluetooth® devices such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops and computers. The ANR-950 can also be used with non-Bluetooth devices using the included 3.5mm cable connecting directly to your device.
Andrea ANR-950 wireless headphone
USB charging cable
Auxiliary 3.5mm cable ( for connecting to non-Bluetooth devices )